Roadside Emergency Lighting Corp. (dba MOONRAYY) assumes no liability for any accident, injury, death, loss or other claim relating to or resulting from the use or this product or product family. Always follow appropriate laws and use common sense.
In no event shall MOONRAYY be liable for incidental or consequential damages relating to or resulting from the use of this product or any of its parts. Never alter any type or path of safety equipment for MOONRAYY. MOONRAYY’s maximum combined liability shall be limited to the cost for the specific product only.
If a material or workmanship defect arises with MOONRAYY, and a valid claim is received within the Warranty Period, MOONRAYY will (i) repair the MOORAYY light using new or refurbished parts or (ii) replace the MOONRAYY light with a new or refurbished MOONRAYY product at our sole discretion. For purposes of this limited warranty, “refurbished” means a product or part that has been substantially returned to its original specifications. In the event of a defect, these are your exclusive remedies. MOONRAYY warranty does not cover any damage resulting from use, accident, third party parts or normal wear and tear is not covered by this warranty.
WE WILL NOT OFFER A WARRANTY FOR THE FOLLOWING
- Abuse, misuse or improper handling.
- Safety of any device you place into our case.
- Crash damage.
- Purchases made from a non-authorized reseller.
- Defects following after-market alterations.
MOONRAYY is not responsible for the misuse of this product. In the purpose of a headlight or tail light, MOONRAYY....
- is only meant to be used as a temporary solution not used as a permanent fixture.
- is not responsible for any damages done to the vehicle if the light is misused - This light is cased in rubber for protection to the vehicle.
- DO NOT go into a vehicle inspection with the MOONRAYY installed. This is a temporary/emergency solution for driver safety